Jan 17New Homes for Californians in 2022
Mercy Housing California is proud to play an active role in addressing our state’s shortage of affordable housing. Check out the new communities we started and finished in 2022, bringing new, service-enriched homes to these great neighborhoods around the state:
WHERE WE BROKE GROUND
- Heritage Gardens, 68 homes for seniors in Long Beach
- Veterans Villas at San Antonio Drive, 60 homes for veterans and their families in Norwalk
- Villa St. Joseph, 50 homes for seniors in Orange
- 3552 Whittier, 64 permanent supportive homes in Los Angeles
Greater Sacramento Area
- 4995 Stockton Boulevard, 200 homes for families in Sacramento
- 7th and Brannan, 221 homes for families with low incomes and individuals exiting homelessness in San Francisco
- Star View Court, 138 homes for families on Treasure Island, San Francisco
- Sunnydale Hub, community center and recreation center serving Sunnydale residents and surrounding Visitacion Valley neighborhood in San Francisco
WHERE RESIDENTS UNLOCKED DOORS TO NEW HOMES
- 1064 Mission, 256 permanent supportive homes in San Francisco
- 290 Malosi, 167 homes for families in San Francisco
- Hacienda Heights, 150 homes for seniors in Richmond
- Mercy North Auburn at Rock Creek, 79 homes for families in Auburn
- Tahanan, 144 permanent supportive homes in San Francisco
You may also like:
- Breaking Ground at Star View Court, New 138-Home Affordable Family Community on Treasure Island FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE July 28, 2022 Contact: Rosalyn Sternberg, Communications Manager at Mercy Housing California,...
- New Supportive Housing Development Breaks Ground in San Francisco’s SoMa Neighborhood For Immediate Release September 9, 2022 Contact: Rosalyn Sternberg | 415.355.7157 | email@example.com Enterprise Community...
- Celebrating The Dedication of Mercy North Auburn at Rock Creek There was hardly a dry eye in the courtyard of Mercy North Auburn at Rock...
Stay Up To Date
Get news on Mercy Housing and inspiring stories of change delivered to your inbox.