Currently Accepting Applications
About Beverly Terrace
Beverly Terrace Apartments, located in Linda, California, is a 40-unit two-story wood framed apartment complex. The property was completed in 2000 and also features a community building and a playground. Beverly Terrace is conveniently located in southwest Linda near neighborhood amenities and retail stores.
Amenities and Services
- Community center
- Computer lab
- After school programs and homework club
- Community agency information seminars
- Health information and referral station
- Health fair
- 40 units of multifamily housing including one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments
- Completed in 2000
- Funded by: California HCD, Feather River Savings Bank-AHP, USDA Rural Development, Yub County CDBG & HOME
- Architect: Harrison & Benson Associated Architects
- Contractor: Sunseri Construction.
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.