901 West 63rd
Chicago, IL, 60621
TTY: 800-877-8973 or 711
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 p.m.
Mercy Housing Lakefront’s Englewood Apartments is a key milestone in the city’s efforts to achieve the goals set forth in this plan. Englewood Apartments provides 99 homes to people who are chronically homeless, disabled, and/or at high risk of homelessness. The community also offers a range of services designed to help residents address health issues, substance abuse, mental illness, and a host of other challenges that come with living on the street.
Englewood Apartments is also a green building with the following features: a hybrid geothermal system with solar panels, an energy efficient back-up boiler and chiller, a rooftop garden, high-energy windows, a rain water collection system, Energy Star appliances, energy efficient lighting, low-VOC paints, low-flow toilets, faucets and shower heads, native fauna for on-site landscaping and building recycling.
Amenities and Services
- Onsite social services and case management
- Accessible and/or adaptable units
- Community space
- Computer lab
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Walking distance to public transportation
- Property management and maintenance staff
- Green building with a hybrid geothermal system with solar panels and a rainwater collection system
- Energy-efficient lighting and windows
- Low-flow toilets, faucets, and shower heads
- Green roof
- Energy Star appliances
- 99 total studio units
- Funded by: US Bank Corp
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Lakefront region.