240 W. 107th Place
Chicago, IL, 60628
Phone: (773) 672-2038
TTY: 800-877-8973 or 711
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
About Holland Apartments
The Holland Apartments is a fully rehabbed former nursing care facility located in the Roseland community of Chicago. Originally built in the 1920s, the four-story building was acquired and renovated by Mercy Housing in 2001. The property is a multifamily development offering 81 rental units. The Holland Apartments is Mercy Housing’s first building in Chicago to contain units for both families and single adults. The property is a stable, affordable environment in which homeless and/or disabled households can rebuild their lives. In addition to the housing, there is a community room, resident lounges, a family resource center, employment services and a tot lot.
Amenities and Services
- Community room
- Resident lounges
- Case management & referral services
- Health and nutrition instruction
- Family resource center with computer lab
- Fully furnished units with private baths & kitchens
- Rent includes heat, air conditioning & utilities
- 24/7 security
- Laundry Facilities
- 81 units of multifamily supportive housing including 73 single room occupancy units, four two-bedroom units and four three-bedroom apartments
- Renovated in 2001
- Funded by: Chicago Department of Human Services, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Supportive Housing Program, Chicago Department of Public Health, Older Adults Services Act, Sara Lee Foundation and McCormick Tribune Foundation
- Architect: Environ, Inc
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Lakefront region.