1018 E. Knapp Street
Milwaukee, WI, 53202
Phone: (414) 224-6414
TTY: 800-877-8973 or 711
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m.
Currently Accepting Applications
About McAuley Apts
Founded by the Sisters of Mercy 119 years ago, St. Catherine Residence, which includes McAuley Apartments, provides safe, affordable housing to more than 200 women and families. Many residents have limited access to other types of affordable housing and this ministry fills a critical need in the community. The mission of St. Catherine Residence and McAuley Apartments is to ensure safe, affordable and supportive housing to low-income women of diverse talents and needs who aspire to maximize their personal growth and employment opportunities.
McAuley Apartments is located on the trendy Lower East Side of Milwaukee just two blocks from Lake Michigan. This is a perfect location, providing neighboring hiking and biking trails, tennis courts and conveniently near public transportation, shopping, restaurants, several Universities and minutes away from I-94 and I-43. Contact us today for additional information and a tour of the property. Come and experience all of what the East Side and Downtown Milwaukee has to offer!
Amenities and Services
- Free underground parking in select aparments
- Free high-speed internet
- Enhanced safety with 24-hour monitored camera system &controlled entry
- Well designed spacious floor plans include breakfast bar, large windows & wood cabinets
- Modern conveniences include microwave & self-cleaning oven
- Fitness center
- Business Resource Center
- Indoor bike racks
- Community room
- On-site laundry facilities
- Community celebrations & activities
- Heat is included
- 46 total apartments
- Income restrictions apply in select apartments
- Eight studios, 35 one-bedrooms, & three-bedrooms
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Lakefront region.