Currently Accepting Applications
About Decatur Place
Decatur Place Apartments is a four-story family housing development with ground floor community and commercial space located in Denver’s Sun Valley neighborhood. The majority of families that come to Decatur Place are homeless and in dire need of basic living needs such as food, clothing, infant care, furniture, and other household staples. Many residents come without high school diplomas and are unemployed or employed in unstable, minimum-wage positions.
Click here for a copy of the property’s business license.
Amenities and Services
- Free educational classes with onsite child care. Classes include parenting education, job readiness, resume building, stress management, financial education, & health education.
- Food bank, clothing & household items bank
- Computer lab
- 106 total apartments
- 82 two-bedrooms and 24 three-bedroom units
- Funded by: FHA mortgage provided by TRI Capital Corporation, City of Denver, Colorado Division of Housing, Colorado Housing and Finance Authority, HUD Section 8
- Residents pay 30% of their income towards rent
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Mountain Plains region.