Currently Accepting Applications
About Driftwood Estates
Driftwood Estates is a multifamily affordable rental property located in Rapid City, South Dakota. The propertywas built in 1970 and was acquired by Mercy Housing in 2006. The property consists of five buildingswith 60 two-bedroom and three-bedroom townhouse-style apartments. Driftwood Estates features a communitycenter, a computer lab and outdoor playground.
Amenities and Services
- Community center
- Computer lab
- Washer/Dryer hookups in units
- Playground and outdoor community space
- Community meetings and celebrations
- 60 units of affordable housing for low-income families
- 40 two-bedroom apartments and 20 three-bedroom apartments.
- Acquired in 2006
- Funded by: Low Income Housing Tax Credits, South Dakota Housing Development Authority, U.S. Departmentof Housing and Urban Development
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Mountain Plains region.