Evergreen Vista II
1209 Fern Street SW
Olympia, WA, 98502
Phone: (360) 352-2638
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
About Evergreen Vista II
This property provides attractive apartments for families. Rents are set to be affordable and a portion of the apartments are reserved for families coming from homelessness or other special needs.
Residents have access to a community center, with popular social and resident service activities. Evergreen Vista I and II have some of Mercy Housing Northwest’s most successful resident services programs.
Amenities and Services
- Community room
- Computer lab
- On-site laundry
- Outdoor children's play area
- On-site parking
- After School and summer youth programs
- Employment Readiness and other adult life skills classes monthly
- Heath and Wellness programs
- 12 one bedrooms, 28 two bedrooms, 11 three bedrooms
- Funded by: Washing State Housing Finance Commission
- Building rehab: 2010
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Northwest region.