The Atrium at College Town
435 Joseph E. Lowery Blvd.
Atlanta, GA, 30310
Phone: (404) 758-2175
TTY: 800-855-2880 or 711
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p .m.
Currently Accepting Applications
About The Atrium at College Town
The Atrium at CollegeTown is a 190-unit property for seniors near the Historic West End of Atlanta, Georgia. Formerly John O. Chiles, the building was originally constructed in 1965 and had been a valuable affordable housing community serving elderly households for more than 40 years. Mercy Housing, with the support of Georgia’s Department of Community Affairs, the City of Atlanta and SunTrust, developed a financing structure to allow for the necessary renovations to ensure that the property remains affordable to seniors for years to come.
Amenities and Services
- On-site Resident Services operated by IMS Management Services
- Library, fitness center, business center and arts & crafts room
- Wellness suite
- Interior garden-style atrium with gazebo
- Indoor walking trail
- Beauty salon
- Energy-efficient appliances
- 190-unit rehabilitation of senior housing featuring one– and two-bedroom units
- Funded by: Low Income Housing Tax Credits, HOPE VI, SunTrust Community Development, Atlanta Housing Authority, SunTrust Bank
- Architects: Martin Riley and Associates
- Contractor: Rogers Construction & Foster & Company
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Southeast region.