Apr 17Vista Alegre — A Shining Light
Vista Alegre in Glendale, AZ hosted this year’s More Than the Roof event on March 21. This open house provides an opportunity for new people, as well as current community partners, to visit and tour a Mercy Housing property.
The event raises awareness about the many opportunities and resources available through our Resident Services programming while giving an inside view of life at a Mercy Housing community.
The More Than the Roof events follow the Mercy Housing philosophy — we provide more than just four walls and a roof. We offer wrap-around services that help to stabilize lives which are critical to ensuring residents can reach their hopes and dreams for a better future. There is a broad range of programs available to meet a variety of needs. Some favorites in the Southwest include:
- Drumming Sounds Therapy class
- Health & Wellness Classes (focused on eating healthy and staying active)
- Area Agency on Aging classes
No related posts.
Stay Up To Date
Get news on Mercy Housing and inspiring stories of change delivered to your inbox.
- Do Resident Services Work? Take Sarah’s Word for It
- 200 Affordable Homes Coming to Sacramento at 4995 Stockton Boulevard
- New Supportive Housing Development, “7th and Brannan,” Breaks Ground in San Francisco’s SoMa Neighborhood
- Mercy Housing Celebrates Sustainability Milestones - and Commits to Going Greener by 2030